Never Alone Again Domestic Violence Organization & Resource Center
Never Alone Again Resource Center is looking to set up a group of on-call volunteers
that we can reach out to when we have community events in need of a helping hand.
We are looking for enthusiastic & dependable individuals who are willing to dedicate
themselves to serving our NAAG families and those in our community we serve.
Theres'A PANTRY for US
- Food Distribution & Set-up every Saturday 10AM-1PM
- Sort, Pack & Distribute Groceries (curbside pickup)
- Looking for a person with transportation to pick up produce/food every Friday
- Able to lift 10-20 pounds.
Theres'A Closet for Us
- Organizing & Sort Women/Children/Baby Clothing & Item Donations
- Help with our Career Closet (Suit Her Needs)
- Heel My Sole Prom Dress Project
- Assist with the organization of the closet
- Managing the inventory spreadsheet
- Providing excellent customer service to all Closet clients.