Never Alone Again Domestic Violence Organization & Resource Center
Never Alone Again Resource Center is looking to set up a group of on-call volunteers
that we can reach out to when we have an activity or event when we need helping hands. Other tasks will be determined by the Director. We are looking for enthusiastic & dependable individuals who are willing to dedicate themselves to serving our NAAG families and those in our community.
Theres'A PANTRY for US
- Food Distribution & Set-up every Saturday 10AM-1PM
- Sort, Pack & Distribute Groceries (curbside pickup)
- Looking for a person with transportation to pick up produce/food every Friday
- Able to lift 10-20 pounds.
- Organizing & Sorting Women/Children/Baby Clothing & Item Donations
- Assist with the organization of the closet, checking clothing items in and out
- Managing the inventory spreadsheet
- Providing excellent customer service to all Closet clients.